A shower enclosure in the bathroom is a good option for the bathroom of any size. It is suitable for Scandinavian style, country, high-tech and classic. Classic cabin, shower enclosure and shower box are available.
Bathroom design A shower enclosure is a great way to save space. It will suit those who do not like to spend a lot of time on water procedures.
The following factors should be considered when placing a shower cubicle:
1) Location The cabin should not be located far from the towel holders, so that a person can take the product at arm's length.
2) The cabin with shelves for personal hygiene products is a more practical choice. Corner cabin.
3) Shape When choosing a cabin, you should take into account the presence of steps.
4) Color of flaps When choosing the flaps, special attention should be paid to the black matte glass. White material is more visible prints. Design options
5) The size of the cabin In small apartments, corner products that save space look better.